CITI Access Instructions
Instructions for New and Existing Users for Accessing the CITI Courses
- To access CITI, log on at http://go.osu.edu/citi with your Ohio State Internet Username (last name.#) and Password. If you do not have an Ohio State Internet Username and Password, please contact the Office of Research Help Desk at (614) 688-8288 or email@example.com. If you forgot your password or it has expired, visit https://my.osu.edu/.
- If you are an existing CITI user and the system recognizes you, you will be taken to the CITI Main Menu. Skip to instruction #4.
- If you are a new CITI user or the system does not recognize you, you will see the webpage below. There are two paths to follow. Click “I am a new CITI user” if you have never taken an Ohio State CITI course, or “I am an existing CITI user” if you have:
- A New CITI User
This path is for someone who has never accessed the CITI site before. By default, the email address associated with your Ohio State account is set as your preferred email address. You may change this email address to another that you prefer (e.g., Wexner medical center address, Buckeye Mail address). After creating your account, you will be taken to the CITI Main Menu. Skip to instruction #4.
- An Existing CITI User
This path is for someone who has accessed the CITI site previously but the system does not recognize the user. Enter your CITI username and password and click “Save CITI Login”. After entering the proper CITI credentials, you will be taken to the CITI Main Menu.
- On the Main Menu, click Add a course or update your learner groups for Ohio State University.
- Select one of the CITI courses from the menu, and click “Next”. Enter the course under “My Courses” on the CITI Main Menu: Choose which CITI course you need to take (choose only ONE course at a time). Please choose carefully as not all courses will fulfill your training requirements.